Hemp Dryer in Action
How much does it cost?
- Drying costs $4 per output pound.
How should hemp be prepared to be dried?
- Flower must be bucked
- If hemp arrives in state other than bucked, we will not accept it
How should hemp be delivered?
What are the minimums?
- We require a minimum of 2400 lbs of wet bucked flower
What happens to hemp during the drying process?
- CBD potency will not be impacted by hemp dryer
- You will lose terpenes in the process of drying
- Hemp will go from 600lbs wet to approximately 200lbs dry - there is 2/3 loss in water weight
We cannot store your hemp. Your dried biomass must be picked up within 3 days of completion. If your hemp biomass is not picked up within 3 days, we will begin charging you $20/day per bag for storage.
How can I pay?
Payment will be due at pick-up of dry material. Payment methods accepted are cash, bank check, wire transfer, or credit card.